Automation Test Engineer
Automation Engineer x 3
6 Months (Daily Rate Negotiable)
About the company:
My client, a leading internationally acclaimed Saas organisation, is currently seeking Test Automation Engineers (contractors) to join their cutting edge team to develop a new automation frameworks and products. Based in Melbourne's CBD, you will be joining the #1 recognised company in their field and associated with achieving excellence.
- Testing for both Mobile and desktop web applications, however may extend to include performance and API testing so would be an advantage.
- Development of automation frameworks which are scalable, robust and maintainable
- Strong knowledge of visual studio; selenium and nUnit
- GitHub and Source Tree
- Understanding of BDD and/or TDD
- tSQL and data storage techniques
- Exposure to Jira toolset and Zephyr (optional)
- Experience within an agile product development work environment
- High quality interpersonal skills in both written and verbal communication
- Ability to solve problems efficiently and optimally
- Familiar with testing in a continuous integration environment
We are looking for the best QA Test Automation Engineers and will pay according to skill set.
Please note that only candidates in Melbourne will be considered.
If this opportunity is something that would be of interest to you please hit 'APPLY' with an updated CV or send your CV directly to Charlie Beattie