Automation Engineer- Start Up Melbourne
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
Senior Test Automation Engineer / Automation Gun!
About the company
My client, a leading Australian and International start up is currently seeking a Senior Automation Engineer to join their cutting edge Agile team to build new automation frameworks and drive the way they test and develop their applications. Based in Melbourne's CBD, you will be joining the #1 recognised worldwide company in their field and associated with achieving excellence.
Headquartered in Melbourne but with offices in China, Silicon Valley and London this organisation is the leader in all things cutting edge and digital.
As a Automation Engineer you will be responsible for developing high quality test scripts, strategies and plans; and designing new greenfield automation frameworks and building the automation offering.
* Ideally 8+ Years of Automation Testing experience.
* Experience of developing and using automation frameworks
* Experience in Selenium/ Selenium Web Driver
* Cloud Services Experience using AWS
* Ability to write and maintain code level automated tests
* Agile methodologies TDD, BDD (and associated technologies), Cucumber, Continuous Integration.
* Experience in working in Micro Services, Lambada and Cassandra environments.
* Leadership capability
* Proven experience in web based products
Excellent salaries and benefits offered (equity on offer).
If this opportunity is something that would be of interest to you please hit 'APPLY' with an updated CV or send your CV directly to Charlie Beattie
Please note that only Australian Citizens or PR candidates are suitable.