|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$135000 per annum + Benefits|
We are currently recruiting for a leading multinational enterprise who are seeking an Audit Manager to take ownership of a complex portfolio across risk and assurance.
The role will give a commercially focused candidate the opportunity to take on a business partnering role, with responsibility and autonomy to influence managerial decisions.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
* Undertaking thorough, risk-based reviews of IT processes and procedures
* To plan and conduct necessary analysis and evaluation of technology operations
* Provision of consulting and advisory services based on audit reviews and risk assessments
* Develop trusting 'value-adding' relationships with executive and middle management, supervisors and various team leaders
* Demonstrate a commercial approach to balance risk and controls with business opportunity
To be successful in your application you will meet the following criteria:
* Have extensive experience in a commercially focused Internal/IT Audit role
* CISA qualifed will be looked upon favourably
* Experience within a 'Big 4' or mid-tier international chartered firm, or a finanical services business
* Possess an excellent knowledge of of internal controls frameworks in an audit context
* CA/CPA/CIA preferable, but not essential if all other criteria is met
This is a unique opportunity to take on a business partnering, strategic role within the IT audit division of a multinational name - and will give you the opportunity to progress into business roles down the line.
Please do not hesitate to send your resume through for consideration by clicking the 'apply now' button below, and feel free to contact Andrew Douglas on 03 8629 1001 with any questions.