Associate | Managed funds
This Australian Fund manager is going from strength to strength and is currently recruiting a managed funds analyst. This business has a global presence and specializes in a broad range of asset classes, to both retail and institutional investors.
In this role you will provide operational support to both internal and external stakeholders across a range of investment portfolios. You will ensure data integrity is maintained within the operational system allowing for accurate trade and cash flows information.
- Cash and asset reconciliations
- Cash management to ensure successful settlement of daily cashflows
- Commentary all cash, asset reconciliation breaks
- Calculation of daily valuation for a global fixed income fund
- Group inbox management
- Ensure month end clearance (swap valuations, cash and assets) are completed within required timeframe
The skills required:
- Strong reconciliations experience - both cash and asset break resolution
- Settlements experience - covering fixed interest and derivatives (swaps mainly)
- Corporate action experience would be ideal
- Strong communication and time management
For a confidential discussion please contact Charlie Fitzroy, /02 9249 5087 or apply online.