Application Support Engineer
A leading Brisbane based technology business with operations in the US and Europe are seeking an Application Support Engineer to join a cross-functional Agile team. The company is revolutionising their industry and you would be joining them at an exciting time!
As an Application Support Engineer you will bring your passion for customer centric workflows along with solid engineering capabilities to their highly scalable system.
- Performing varying technical services including but not limited to; system administration, implementation support, data/business analysis and insight generation.
- Provide continuous improvement through automation testing, automated scripts and/or developing production code.
- Establish professional relationships with customers whilst handling enquiries.
- Use your strong communication skills to effectively represent the customer's needs to the wider team.
- 2+ years applications support, infrastructure support, network administration and/or similar experience.
- A demonstrated ability to communicate with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of AWS, Atlassian (Jira/Confluence) and various communication tools.
- Strong skills in Python, Powershell or similar.
- Familiarity with C# & MS.Net frameworks as well as Java (spring) on Linux.
- Exposure to Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation or other configuration tools.
- Level 3 networking skills.
- Flexibility in working outside the 9-5 office hours when required.
To apply please send your resume by following the links below.
For any further questions please contact Suzanne Charnley on 07 3009 6142 or email: