Agile Business Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$100000.00 per annum|
A certified Agile Business Analyst is required to join a leading FS firm based in sydney CBD - To assist across multiple critical projects.
You must have min 3+ years experience as an Agile/Digital BA with a strong FS background.
If you are enthusiastic and self sufficient end to end BA with strong experience in Financial services and banking with strong corporate agile expertise, as well Agile certifications this is a perfect role for you! You have an opportunity to join a leading FS firm to assist in the core program redeveloping internal applications
Must have the following skills: Business analysis expertise with strong corporate proven Agile exp and Financial Services background
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business requirements gathering and documentation
- Gathering and writing business requirements (elicitation and documentation), business analysis planning and monitoring, solution assessment and validation
- Process modelling and analysis, customer experience, workshop facilitation
- Writing business process impact analysis of significant business transformation
- stakeholder and solution requirements documents, process analysis, business analysis estimation,
- Understanding the current AS IS and TO BE processes
- Stakeholder identification and management
- Contributing towards the business case development
- Conducting and assisting the business with UAT
- Managing traceability matrix, gap analysis and change impact
- Conducting workshops
Successful candidate must have the following experience:
- Proven track record working as a Agile Business Analyst experience gained within Financial services space - 3 years +
- Agile/Scrum certifications - beneficial
- Must have proven track record of writing business requirements, business analysis planning and monitoring, requirements management, enterprise analysis, requirements analysis, solution assessment
- Strong data mapping, interfaces skills, AS IS and TO BE processes, gap analysis, process mapping, workshop facilitation
- Must have experience working on both regulatory and business improvement projects in large scale business environments
- Stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Understanding of process methodologies with project and systems development life cycle experience. (agile, waterfall etc)
- Ability to lead and manage detailed analysis work independently
This is a high profile challenging opportunity which will enable you to enhance your Financial services experience.
Please send your CV for consideration. I will be in touch shortly if your profile is shortlisted for this role. If not, your CV will be retained on file and I will be in touch for any other suitable roles.