AEM Developer / AEM Tech Lead
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
Senior AEM Developer (Permanent)
About the role:
My client, a Melbourne CBD based Blue Chip is now urgently seeking a Senior AEM Developer and AEM Tech Lead for thier Digital team to work on a numbe rof cutting edge apps.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the global technology investment agenda for the digital channels across the organsiation, ensuring alignment with strategic architecture roadmaps, business outcomes and asset remediation/maintenance plans, whilst ensuring quality, cost effective, reusable and "fit for purpose" solutions.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Demonstrated experience with Content Management Systems. Prior hands on experience leading CMS projects across the Java and AEM space.
- Expert Java experience
- Experience using the Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket etc)
- Excperience with Adobe Marketing Cloud and Experience Manager experience
- Outstanding leadership and influencing skills, across a diverse range of executive, business and technical stakeholders
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (attendance and/or chairing executive and governance forums)
- Experience in Agile delivery, and development and operations processes and tools
- Strong experience in commercial, performance and operational management roles
- Ability to manage and lead large technical teams to achieve outperformance, both within and outside of direct personal control
If this is something that would interest yopu please 'APPLY' with an updated CV and all suitable caniddates will be contacted. Any questions please contact Charlie Beattie on 03 8629 1029 or email