An exceptional and highly desired client of ours is looking for a wonderful new Accounts Payable Officer to come and join their tight knit team. They are looking for someone who is a team player, can really roll up their sleeves and knock out a high volume of invoices and have a smile on their face while they're doing it!
Here's A Snapshot of What You'll Be Getting Up To:
- Processing high volume of daily data entry of supplier invoices;
- Ensure appropriate purchase orders are matched to relevant documentation;
- Reconcile creditor's invoices against monthly statements;
- Processing employee expense reimbursement claims;
- Preparing payment runs;
- Provide general administrative assistance to the Finance Team;
- Filing and archiving accounts payable documentation;
- Responding to internal and external accounts payable queries to maintain strong relationships with all suppliers;
- Assist all Clubs/departments with queries such as coding, authorisation requirements and any other matters relating to creditor payments;
- Enter new Creditors into the Creditor Master Information file, maintain file to ensure Creditor information is up to date and correct;
- Assist in the preparation of daily Bank Reconciliations and maintain Cash Flow report;
- Resolve invoice discrepancies; and
- Carry out any other duties as prescribed from management within the Finance team.
A Little Bit About You:
- Knowledge and experience working with JDE would be wonderful!
- Relevant knowledge of accounting principles and practices;
- Process documentation experience;
- Have excellent Microsoft Office skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Possess strong attention to detail;
- Sharpcommunication skills with the ability to have professional and open dialogue with both suppliers and internal staff;
- Have a strong focus on providing fantastic service to all stakeholders.
If you have immediate availability and this role sounds like your cup of tea, then please apply today!