Account Manager Contract - Agency Side
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland|
Holler Mid-Senior level agency side Account Managers!
My client is requiring a mid-senior level Account Manager to help them work on some pretty BIG projects for the next six months. They're looking for someone who has 5+ years experience in a similar role that has solid wins in executing in successful integrated campaigns across TV, radio, OOH, digital and social channels.
Here's just a taster of what you'll need to nail this role:
- Solid experience in client services or account management within an agency environment;
- Proven success managing and growing client relationships;l
- Experience of multiple campaign lifecycles from business development to final delivery;
- Proven success in campaign creation, management and design;
- Thorough knowledge of the production processes involved in large scale projects.
Just a list of some of the things you'll get up to day-to-day:
- Management of integrated campaigns;
- Manage client expectations, internal communications with the team and external communication with vendors, and media partners;
- Write creative briefs and task briefs to illustrate the essential elements of a project including objectives, strategies, target audience, background, and executional consideration;
- Contribute towards commercial goals as well as account profitability;
- Communicate and follow up with clients on projects, miscellaneous jobs, and day-to-day requests including rush job requests or general inquiries that require immediate attention;
- Follow up with internal departments providing comments, relaying client requests, and closely checking for details and consistency;
- Work with clients to identify and obtain assets for projects;
- Track progress against tasks for the stories within a work stream
- Generate timelines, manage project schedules and conduct status meetings
- Assist in design of presentations to clients;
- Assist in the development of consumer insights by conducting research that will be used to develop the creative brief
- Maintain and update status reports, schedule conference calls/meetings to discuss status of project;
- Understand the proposed strategy to suggest tactical changes as per the changing business environment or client requirements.
Sound like your thing? Excellent! Please go ahead and click the "Apply" button and send through your CV that outlines the synergy between your experience and the role on offer. Also, if you're keen to hear a little more or perhaps you'd like to talk about your next career move, then I'd be just as happy to chat too. You can reach me on , or phone 0401 002 988.