Account Manager | Clearing and Custody
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Super and benefits|
The Clearing and Custody Account Manager oversees the day to day relationship between external investment mangers and the business, along with oversight of new and existing client SLA's and the process control environment.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Single point of contact and daily support of client queries,
- Cash/Treasury management, through interactions with the client around any cash flow issues or delays in sending or receiving payment instructions
- Oversight of custody reconciliation breaks
- Ensuring a high level of service, including attending meetings with clients to understand service related issues
- Oversight of corporate actions, assisting the completion of tax documents
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or other relevant field
- 5-10 years of professional experience, ideally with large global banks
- Banking Operations experience within clearing, custody or collateral management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand a data flow / process lifecycle and identify wastage & opportunities for automation
- Ability to manage a diverse stakeholder community.
- Ability to work across multiple corporate grades, cultures, experience levels - & create a collaborative environment in which we work together to achieve our objectives.
Please contact Charlie Fitzroy from Ambition on 02 9249 5087 or apply through this website