6 Month Contract | Snr Commercial Analyst | Parramatta | $125k+
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
Due to an ongoing project my client, a reputable global business is looking to recruit. With excellent progression opportunities; this is the ideal role for an individual looking to get their foot in the door and make a career for themselves in one of GWS' top businesses.
You will be part of the Finance team located in Parramatta's offices. You will be given a 6 month contract and although my client is hoping for the successful candidate to start in the near future it certainly shouldn't deter those with notice periods from applying.
Proving your capabilities in this role will mean that you will have a very realistic possibility of moving up within the organisation.
Your main duties will include:
- Owning the budgeting and forecasting process for the business
- Partner with divisional directors to identify opportunities
- Presenting monthly review meetings, 3 year plan etc.
- Support finance with management of assets and ensuring a proper asset register
You will report directly to the GM of Finance who will offer their support and develop your existing skills
In order to successfully apply for this role you should:
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Be proficient in Oracle
- Have an excellent analytical background and proven experience in business partnering
- Have advanced excel skills
- Have the ability to review business cases, add value and challenge when necessary
As you will be dealing with major stakeholders around the business having a high level of written and spoken English is essential.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in applying please contact Chris Crolla or click apply