2 X Data Scientist
About this role:
My client is looking for two Senior Data Scientists to join their team in Sydney. They are an iconic ASX 50 Australian company. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies and techniques to create inspiring solutions that have a tangible impact on the business.
This role will provide you with access to huge data sets that are not only wide in their coverage but also the depth to undertake deep-dives. It is an opportunity to be a part of top-notch data science team and further your passion for data.
What's on offer:
This role offers you a variety of work and problems to tackle and solve - across the business. Your insights and suggestions will be valued and you will have access to senior decision makers across the business. In return for your efforts you will receive a competitive remuneration package and the support for career growth.
- 4+ years' experience working as a Data Scientist or a specialist in Analytics and Machine Learning
- Experience developing and synthesising appropriate data assets that meet project requirements in a Hadoop environment, including ability to enhance and change existing data assets
- Proven modeling experience, developing and maintaining predictive models and various statistical models for various business cases
- Conduct analysis and create algorithms based on decision science methodologies
- Experience identifying meaningful insights from large data sources through various data science techniques and interpret and communicate these insights and findings to business partners and decision makers
- Ability to develop partnership across the business and leverage those relationships to deliver successful outcomes.
- Strong experience with Scala, Python, R and SAS
- Big Data experience Hadoop and Spark for distributed data storage
- SQL development and ETL experience
- Visualisation skills
- Relevant tertiary education
If your passionate about this opportunity and are keen for a role to showcase your skills, then please apply now.
For a copnfidential discussion please reach out to Brad Ragothaman on 02 92486213