Xplan Content Specialist - Growing Financial Services Firm
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70 - AU$80000 per annum + Super|
My client is a leading financial services firm, who provide innovative solutions to their clients. They have an engaged and supportive culture, a low turnover and are an instantly recognisable name and an employer of choice.
Due to recent expansion and the development of new product offerings, they currently have a newly created role within their Xplan configuration team. This role will see you design bespoke Xplan content for financial planning and wealth management clients and will see you utilise your strong technical and systems skills. If you have a good working knowledge of Xplan and wish to take your career to the next level, then this is a fantastic opportunity to work for an employer of choice.
- Work with financial planning and wealth management clients to develop Xplan content around: templates, system settings, site design and overall layout.
- Work closely with the testing team to analyse, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Provide estimates for configuration build cost.
- Confidently present solutions with Sales team to clients and stakeholders
- A good working knowledge of Xplan. Experience in one of SQL, Python or XML will also be highly regarded.
- The ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- The confidence to communicate ideas, concepts and XPLAN configuration procedures to a wide range of internal and external parties.
- A confident and professional manner
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please apply via this website and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Service