An excellent opportunity for high calibre Developers with Xamarin and C#.NET skills to join a progressive software company based on Queensland's Sunshine Coast, that prides itself on delivering social good as well as having the best people.
There is an immediate requirement for a full-time Xamarin developer with exceptional programming talent to join our fast-growing company. If you love coding, can demonstrate strong problem solving skills and enjoy challenging work then let's chat.
- Very strong Xamarin and C# programmer
- Native experience with Swift/Objective-C on iOS or Java for Android
- Agile software development best practices
- Ability to deliver in a fast moving environment with changing priorities
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Knowledge or experience in the following is an advantage although not a requirement as training will be provided:
- HTML / CSS
- Chrome developer tools
- Source code control concepts (Git)
- Agile tools for software teams (JIRA)
- Microsoft Azure
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Technical writing
- Understanding of basic security concepts (authentication, encryption etc.)
- Commitment to quality and takes pride in their work - Lets create something amazing together
- Seeks help in solving difficult and complex problems - We're here to help each other….
- Great communication skills - It's good to talk!
- Willingness to wear 'different hats' as required - There's no I in TEAM
For more details, and to be part of this incredible journey, please contact Mark Crow on (07) 3020 0316 or