|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in a large private organisation as a Workforce Planner. This opportunity will suit you if you have at least 3 years' experience in a similar role and are looking for your next challenge. This role will provide for you a chance to expand on your knowledge and skills while developing and continuing to grow.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Formulate long term budgets and forecasts including quarterly business reviews and on boarding plans.
- Effectively liaise with key stakeholders across the business.
- Coach and develop staff in their career development and train new team leaders.
- Optimise current telephony and core Workforce planning systems to ensure they are kept up to date and in line with best practice.
- Proven understanding of Call Centre Management theory.
- Advanced Microsoft package skills.
- Understanding of IVR technology and telephony systems.
- Experience in Big 4 or Management Consulting in a similar role.
- Demonstrated experience with hands on forecasting, analysis and interpretation of Contact Centre data trends.
If this sounds like you and you are looking for your next opportunity then apply now or call Jes Wilson on 02 9248 6217 for a confidential discussion.