Workforce & Course Scheduler
|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$850 per day|
I have a six month contract for an experienced Workforce or Project Scheduler to support a major implementation within the Organisational Development division.
Your role will be the crucial pivot at the heart of a major LMS implementation. You will provide providing day to day Workforce Planning and Scheduing / Rostering on a complex and fast-moving program.
You must be able to demonstrate experience and skills within the following:
- Workforce Planning, rostering and scheduling experience within a program or project is essential;
- Fantastic communication and stakeholder management;
- Identifying and developing continuous improvement initiaitves;
- Strict adherance to data governance and processes;
- Providing training and guidance to team members and relevant stakeholders on technical and business processes;
- MS Project experience is important - alternatively you may be an expert (Macro) in Excel.
The successful candidate will benefit from a range of things - the daily rate is very competitive and flexible, dependant on your experience. Y
You'll be joining a friendly, supportive team based in Inner-West Sydney - and there is a possibility that the contract will extend.
If this sounds like you...
Please contact me directly or hit APPLY to forward your CV and a brief covering letter.
Consultant - Business Transformation
292 486 216