SSIS integration Developer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$130000.00 - AU$160000.00 per annum|
My client is Financial Services company, based in Sydney CBD, is undertaking a migration of some accounting and HR functions to a cloud-based system. It is 6-months fixed term contract.
- System support and enhancements to Finance system applications using Microsoft technologies such as SQL server, .Net technologies, SharePoint and following IT solution delivery process.
- Perform all aspects of data migration, conversion and integrations between source and target systems.
- Contributes to the development of test plans and participates in post-implementation reviews
- Designs simple applications/integrations and presents design to application leads for review
- Demonstrate strong working knowledge Microsoft's SSIS.
- Providing technical support for application upgrade, performing system testing, implementation and post upgrade support.
- Working on integration between Finance systems and business system.
- Documenting - technical solution definition, design, system configuration, data integration.
About your skills:
- Advanced practical knowledge of working with SSIS Integration.
- Minimum 5 years programming experience using Microsoft such as C#, WPF, ASP.Net, MVC
- Experience working with SharePoint, Excel Macros, SFTP-encryption
- Experience with emphasis on rapid development of enterprise integration solutions in the Microsoft/Windows universe.
- Experience in data integrating and configuration to 3rd party cloud-based applications
- Data integration experience with Workday (Financials and/or HCM)
- Prior experience in GL Replacement or Base level domain knowledge in Accounting.
- Understanding of networking and security concepts as they relate to data integrations.
- Understanding of relational databases and integration services
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!