Workday Automation Tester
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Our client is a leading Financial Services firm based in the Sydney CBD. They are currently undergoing a Core GL and HR migration to Workday Financials and HCM and are seeking an Automation Test Analyst to assist across this largescale implementation.
You will join the project team as an Automation specialist with focus on assisting migrating of all data interfaces from the existing platform to new cloud solution.You must have prior experience with Workday ideally across Finance and HR.
- Commitment to team work as both a contributor and a leader
- Work with the business analysts, project managers, and/or customers to clarify QA requirements
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Draft and execute thorough, detailed, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Provide regular status against your test plans, including tracking current status and forecasts.
- Diagnose problems, perform root cause analysis and report bugs and enhancements to Development.
- Execute test suites during formal test periods for every Workday update.
- Recommend, Develop and write automation test suites if appropriate.
- Document software defects, using Jira bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Good knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches (knowledge of Agile and Test Driven Development).
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- Should have experience in security as related to data integration QA.
- Should have strong experience in E2E and integration testing
- Should be able to drive the testing processes by collaborating with other team members
- Experience testing Workday application along with its integration to other applications is a plus
- Should have experience in designing sql scripts to validate data at back end for database validation testing
- Experience in accessibility testing and mobile testing is a plus
- Identify and document defects
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
You must have:
- 5+ years' experience, and a proven track record for in Quality Assurance planning and execution, with emphasis on data integration, and data quality
- Experience in data integration and configuration to 3rd party cloud-based applications, ideally with Workday financials and or Workday HCM.
- You must have prior experience in automating interphase testing, understanding data movement and ETL process
- Automation experience within cloud environment
- An understanding of CICD
- Experience with forecasting and scheduling QA process and activities
- Experience of test case creation and management and defect management
- Ability to write and execute automated tests
- Experience testing mobile
- Prior experience in GL Replacement or Base level domain knowledge in Accounting.
- Understanding of networking and security concepts as they relate to data integrations.
- Understanding of relational databases and integration services
Please hit apply if you have what it takes or contact Amy Shah on 92486214