Our client, an Australian Digital Marketing and Technology Solutions firm are looking to attract an experienced WordPress Developer to create and implement websites for client side.
You will be working within a growing Website Development team on commercial custom build projects in which you will be responsible for Quality Assurance, troubleshooting the code base, managing front and back-end development, performance monitoring along with continual client engagement.
To be successful you will be a self-motivated WordPress Developer, who can hit the ground running, work autonomously and proficiently towards deadlines.
Skills and Experience Necessary to be Successful:
- Excellent Communication both written and verbal
- End-to-end WordPress Experience & WordPress Plugins and API's
- E-Commerce plugins such as WooCommerce
- E-Commerce and Payments experience, shopping carts etc.
- Deep understanding PHP Concepts and Frameworks
- Frontend Web Development and Design
- Strong knowledge of website structure and functionality
- Strong experience in Building software in CI/CD environments
- Experience customising WordPress themes
- Git and GitHub for Version Control
- Responsive Web Design
- SEO optimisation
If this sounds like a role you are interested in and could perform strongly against, contact Raff on (07) 3020 0343 or apply now.