Wealth Remediation Project Manager
My client is a leading bank seeking an experienced Business PM to manage critical regulatory projects in the remit of the Wealth Remediation division.
The role works closely with Legal, Line 1 and Line 2 risk management to assess the requirements, mobilise teams to work on responding to project needs, and providing status reports to relevant stakeholders. There is a strong relationship management element to the role as liaison with internal and external stakeholders is key to the success of the projects.
- Act as the primary contact point and source of advice/guidance to senior Business and Risk stakeholders for specific Regulatory projects.
- Partner with senior Business and Risk Stakeholders to achieve the optimal outcomes from Regulatory projects and risk driven projects.
- Effectively influence and manage the relationship with, and expectations of, senior Business and Risk Stakeholder Heads to ensure sponsorship, cooperation and priority for Regulatory projects and to ensure improvement/changes are embedded into BAU to achieve operational effectiveness.
- Build strong professional and personal relationships with key licensee, line 1 and line 2 risk management personnel.
- Monitor costs to ensure plans and projects are delivered within budget and timeframe.
- Qualitative feedback from senior stakeholders e.g.: CROs, GMDs, Heads of BU's as to the quality of engagement and progress of projects.
- Ensure robust, project management methodology practices in place manage and report project/s progress with feedback from relevant governance forums, and steering committees.
- Facilitate planning sessions, progress meetings, to achieve the best outcomes for Regulatory projects.
- Provide support, guidance and advice to business units and risk representatives to achieve better governance and optimal project outcomes.
- Proven experience working on Remediation projects as a Business PM.
- Ideally a Wealth Management Financial Advise background.
- Project Management experience with exposure to regulatory enviornment (advice).
- Experienced in managing a small - medium team.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing and negotiation skills.
- Process and control design, analysis and practical risk management experience.
- Solid communication Skills.
Please hit apply if you have what it takes OR call Amy Shah on 92486214.