Wealth Management Operations Specialist
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$45000.00 - AU$55000.00 per annum|
My client is a financial giant with offices throughout Australia. They are an instantly recognisable name and their staff are some of the most respected in the business. They have a fun, professional culture and a dynamic approach, while their flat structure means that employees have daily interaction with senior business partners and can often experience rapid career progression.
Due to recent growth, they currently seek a number of talented operational staff to move into newly created roles within the business. Working initially in a junior capacity, you would interact with multiple different business areas and could expect to be promoted into more senior or adviser support roles within 12-18 months.
Your duties will include:
- Provide administrative and operational across the entire wealth management business.
- Prepare and collate monthly performance reports for global leaders.
- Liaise with custodians to ensure the accurate resolution of daily trade and payment issues.
- Responsible for asset transfers, applications, redemptions and reconciliations.
- Quality checking on all account opening and closing.
- Maintain the client database to ensure that all client information is correct.
- Coordinate the organisation of internal and external events such as roadshows, seminars and client entertainment.
Successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
- At least 6 months operations and / or administration experience. A background in financial services will be highly regarded.
- The passion to build your career within wealth management.
- A mature, professional attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability and confidence to liaise with senior business people.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Highly organised and enthusiastic.
- High work standards and a confident personality.
For more information, please apply to the role and I will respond to your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Finance