UX / UI Designer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
Ambition are seeking a UX/UI Digital Designer to join one of their clients expanding teams. The UX/UI Designer will be responsible for designing the best digital experiences. The ideal candidate will contribute to, designing, developing and delivering digital design solutions that provide visually compelling digital designs that solve clearly articulated user problems.
- Solving, designing and executing multi-platform solutions, translating complex ideas into visual representations and detailed designs.
- Offering design advice at the start and throughout a project.
- Strong understanding of site functionality, wire-framing, user interfaces, navigation systems, web standards, and a passion for experimentation.
- Working independently as well as collaboratively with creative department and production team on a variety of projects.
- Supporting and mentoring junior members of the team.
- Understand and work within project parameters: client goals and requirements, internal goals, usability, technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule.
- Solid understanding of UI Design and digital trends.
- You need to be creative with experience integrating campaigns in the digital landscape.
- Excellent oral and written skills with attention to detail with good, assertive communication skills.
- A natural design sense for digital and how it applies to brands; layout, typography, imagery and messaging.
- Minimum 5-8+ years' experience working in a similar role.