Leading Melbourne based start up company seeks a strong Digital UX Lead for their brand new web based products.
The role will be for full time permanent position and Melbourne based.
- You will be working on a content delivery focused web application using the latest technology and following the Agile SCRUM methodology.
- In this senior role you will be responsible for liaising with stakeholders and senior management during requirements gathering, interpreting requirements through a user/design centric lens, conceptualising solutions and devising methodologies to test these solutions, upon which you will iterate and refine.
- Technical ability to deliver a concept in the most appropriate manner, be it an interactive wireframe, flow-chart, poster, animation, film or other medium.
- Demonstrated leadership experience will be held in a high regard as you will have one designer reporting to you and will need to collaborate with the development team.
- 3 - 5+ years of User Experience Design experience.
- Solid understanding of UX principles such as Wireframing, AB Testing, Customer journey mapping, story framing and developing personas.
- Experience in user research and testing
- Demonstrated experience in graphic design across multiple platforms
- High Competency with appropriate Adobe products
Any questions please contact Charlie Beattie on 03 8629 1029 or email@example.com