|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$120000.00 per annum|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a UX Designer with a strong technical design background to forge their career in UX, within an iconic Australia ASX listed company.
As an individual who is driven by innovative concepts and environments, you will support the UX Design Manager in delivering world-class customer-focused products within the media landscape. Working closely with visual designers and product managers, your delivery will span across television, web and mobile, giving you great breadth to your work.
With industry leading mentors at your fingertips, you'll also have an opportunity to develop and grow as a UX professional within a technology driven environment.
- Contribute to product decisions by consulting product teams on UX and UI
- Work with Visual Designer and Product Manager to create interactive prototypes for user testing
- Communicate research results and illustrate recommendations to product managers and other stakeholders
- Promote adherence to UX and design guidelines into product teams
You, the ideal candidate, will have:
- 2+ years' experience
- Knowledge of a broad variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Thorough understanding of all elements of UX
- Ability to interact with users in interview scenarios, asking meaningful questions to improve products
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, Axure and InVision
- Passion for the entertainment industry
If this opportunity is something that would be of interest to you, please hit 'APPLY' or call Margot Moore on 03 8629 1018