|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$650 per day|
A leading financial services organisation that is one of the most forward thinking and tech savvy businesses in the industry are looking at expanding their customer experince team.
They are looking to hire a talented and up and coming UXD to:
Translate concepts into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences, by researching, prototyping and testing for digital channels.
- Analysing usage data and traffic patterns and take a user-centred design approach delivering user stories, user journeys and conduct A/B tests to measure user experience.
- Research knowledge in the industry's and latest trends to come up with additional insights.
- Lead and suggest major UX/UI re-factorings for a more intuitive user-experience
- Collaborate and share knowledge with other team members and stakeholders.
- Numerous years' experience in UX Design
- Strong- knowledge of User Research techniques and usability testing
- Ability to understand detailed complex requirements to design elegant solutions for complicated processes
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management
- Simultaneously working on a range of different features supporting on and off shore scrum teams
- Good prototyping skills and basic usability testing skills
- Ability to create new design solutions (UI and visual design) that integrate perfectly with existing design patterns
- Cross platform design, responsive iOS and Android
- Sketch, Axure applications
You will also need:
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas and solutions to stakeholders.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Please know that all applicants must have an up to date CV, accompanied by a portfolio
Please get in touch with Sam Elderfield immediately on 9248 6263 or email