|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
One of our largest clients is looking for a User Researcher to deliver on one of the highest value initiatives for the Australian government.
As a User Researcher, you will:
- Deliver high performance results, work with data centre and telco SMEs to drive research activities for the initiative.
- Take the lead on developing research methods and provide up-to-date, accurate, assumption-free understanding of the Australian data centre landscape.
- Lead the team to analyse and synthesise the data, design and test hypotheses, translate data into visual models and communicate findings to stakeholders.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in designing and running conceptual, contextual and discovery research; to develop a deep understanding of the needs of all users of a service
- Proven capability to probe and search for meaning, and patterns, in human and operational behaviour; using a variety of research methods, tools and software
- Demonstrated experience with synthesis and sensemaking of qualitative research so the data and insight is consumable by the team
- Proven capability to inform design hypotheses, utilising user research, which improves services; and then work with team members to test this input
- Strong proficiency in translating user research data to insights and visual modelling. Supported by compelling written, visual and verbal communication of skills to effectively communicate findings and outcomes
If this sounds like you, please apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' button. Any questions related to the role can be directed to Vivian Vo on 9248 6218.
Please note: this opportunity is on a contracting basis and only open to Australian citizens.