User Acceptance Tester
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My client, a household Australian owned company based on Spring Street in the CBD, is looking for 2 talented, forward thinking, and self-driven User Acceptance Testers to join their award winning business.
These are new roles for UAT Test Analysts to join and work closely with the Change Management Test Manager to provide support in facilitation to the change management process.
We are looking for people with some or all of the following skills:
- Demonstrated strength in understanding and assessing risk
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop effective working relationships at all levels
- An ability to liaise and influence stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Demonstrated ability to lead meetings and promote collaboration in the team environment
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills
- Excellent analytical & quality assurance skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to co-ordinate and work in teams
- Demonstrated ability to work with limited direction/supervision
- Demonstrated ability to establish work priorities and manage tight deadlines
- Testing experience in a complex Financial Services environment
- Ability to listen to end-users, identify needs, build rapport in a team environment, display empathy and deal with difficult inquiries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of relevant superannuation and taxation legislation in the Australian superannuation environment
- Commitment to personal development and ongoing learning
- Willingness to demonstrate flexibility around work hours to accommodate weekend and PM release windows where risk profile dictates
If you believe you'd be a good fit for the role, click Apply Now.