User Acceptance Tester
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
My client, an Australian household brand located on spring street in the CBD is looking for two passionate and innovative UAT Test Analysts to join their award winning company on a 6 month Fixed-Term Contract basis.
In this role you will be expected to provide support to Change Management Test Manager in facilitation of the change management process and provide support to Quality Assurance function by providing technical experience and guidance on continuous improvement opportunities.
We are looking for Test Analysts with some or all of the following requirements:
- Demonstrated strength in understanding and assessing risk
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop effective working relationships at all levels
- An ability to liaise and influence stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Demonstrated ability to lead meetings and promote collaboration in the team environment
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills
- Excellent analytical & quality assurance skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to co-ordinate and work in teams
- Demonstrated ability to work with limited direction/supervision
- Demonstrated ability to establish work priorities and manage tight deadlines
- Testing experience in a complex Financial Services environment
- Ability to listen to end-users, identify needs, build rapport in a team environment, display empathy and deal with difficult inquiries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of relevant superannuation and taxation legislation in the Australian superannuation environment
- Commitment to personal development and ongoing learning
- Willingness to demonstrate flexibility around work hours to accommodate weekend and PM release windows where risk profile dictates
If you believe you'd be a good fit for the role or just want to find out more Apply Now.