Unlisted Investments Manager
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$120000.00 - AU$140000.00 per annum|
This business has a strong reputation on providing the best service to wholesale and institutional clients here in Australia. Due to a recent resignation of a long standing staff member, there is an opportunity for an Alternative Investments Manager to oversee the management of Unlisted Securities, Private Equity, Real Estate, Limited Partnership and Limited Liability investments.
The suitable candidate will be professionally presented and well-spoken individual who is naturally motivated, ambitious and has strong relationship skills.
- Management and implementation of all unlisted and alternative investments.
- Training for both on shore and off shore teams.
- Close interaction with product partners, business support, technology and other internal units to deliver tailored solutions.
- Making assessments of new business viability against existing business capabilities
- Interact with.
- Ensure foreign exchange, pricing, corporate actions, performance and tax reporting are accurate.
- 5+ year's relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent understanding of accounting, tax concepts and corporate actions
- Strong communication and client service skills
- In-depth knowledge of financial services
- Understanding of global financial markets
- CA/CPA qual would be advantageous
- Strong proven background in managed funds / alternative investment products
- Unit pricing experience would be advantageous
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew Douglas on 8629 1001 or hit the "APPLY NOW" button