Unit Pricing / Valuations Specialist - Fund Management
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70000.00 - AU$85000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a boutique investment house who offer a diverse range of Australian equities. With a proven track record of performing above industry standards, they are highly respected within the industry and are often listed as an employer of choice.
Due to continued strong performance, they currently seek an experienced, motivated and highly talented unit pricing / valuations specialist to join their small but successful team.
This is a unique role as you will gain exposure to all areas of operations, a wide product portfolio and can expect to be rewarded with a first class salary, bonus and career progression.
- Ensure the accuracy of pricing, valuation, market and reference data on a daily basis.
- Valuation of all investment portfolios - both internally and externally managed.
- Assist in delivering new investment products including fixed income and OTC derivatives.
- Work alongside senior business partners on key business improvement projects.
- Liaise with custodians and 3rd party providers to ensure that all KPIs and SLAs are met.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous unit pricing, fund accounting or valuations experience.
- A good working knowledge of equities.
- Good communication skills and a team oriented approach.
- A hard working, motivated attitude.
- The ability to liaise with senior business people and resolve issues / errors at source.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply ASAP and I will get back to you with feedback in due course.
Senior Consultant - Banking & Financial Services