Unit Pricing Analyst - Global Firm
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$75000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have almost $900 billion under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
Due to continued strong performance and the acquisition of new clients, they currently seek an experienced unit pricing analyst to move into a client focused role within the business.
- Liaise with internal and external counter-parties to ensure the accurate completion and sign-off of daily unit pricing.
- Identify any issues and recommend solutions where necessary.
- Provide input to and drive operational process changes which result in greater operational efficiency.
- Prepare fund distribution calculations and semi-annual and annual Financial Statements.
- Use your strong technical skills to complete hard close / month end duties.
- Provide ongoing support and training to more junior members of staff.
- Previous Unit Pricing or Fund Accounting experience.
- The ability to work under pressure and hit deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A mature and confident approach.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to resolve complex problems
- An innovative attitude.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply ASAP and I will get back to you with feedback in due course.
Senior Consultant - Banking & Financial Services