UAT Test Analyst
Our client is a leading bank seeking an experienced UAT Test Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. Be part of this compliance program working across FATCA, CRS and other critical data and regulatory reporting intiatives.
You must have previous experience in a Business Verification Testing (BVT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT), working closely with key business stakeholders ideally within the compliance/regulatory space.
You will be responsible for the review with the Business team and with the analysis and administration of testing activities to facilitate Requirements as well as develop the detailed Business test scope and test conditions.
You will also execute testing and report result, ensuring all standards are met and procedures followed.
Your role will assist the development and ongoing management of test team.
- Liaise with Program Managers and external stakeholders
- Assist the team in Defect Triage, Exit Criteria, Daily Reporting
- Use HP ALM to ensure all test scripts are specified in Test Plan
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Prior experience with banking regulatory/compliance projects
- Experience with FATCA and CRS highly regarded
- Experience and knowledge in User acceptance testing and Business Verification Testing
- Experience in Test Scoping and end user test execution support
- Experience in setting up HP ALM for Test Scripting, Test execution and Test Reporting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Please hit apply if you have what it takes or contact Amy Shah for more information on 02 92486214 or