Treasury / Securitisation Accountant
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum|
As one of Australia's growing credit specialists, our client are seeking an experienced Treasury/Securitisation Accountant to join their organisation due to internal promotions. In this role, you will be supporting the Treasury and Securitisation team in an Accountant role and be tasked with reporting, forecasting and other duties.
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders and provide them with comprehensive information.
- Prepare trust and securitisation waterfall calculations and reporting as required for Australia and New Zealand on a monthly basis, working with Banks, trustees, and investors to ensure that all reporting and cash flows are completed accurately, timely, and in accordance with documented covenants.
- Accounting and reporting for hybrid capital deals;
- Treasury portfolio analysis to ensure compliance with portfolio parameters and covenants.
- Provide commentary on the budget and full year forecasts.
- Capital Balance Sheet substantiation and management reporting
- Oversight and review of net investment hedging process
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Degree Qualification in Economics, Accounting or a Finance related discipline.
- Experience in bank or corporate treasury roles or related field such as audit, corporate advisory, and risk roles would be advantageous.
- CPA or Chartered Accounting qualified.
- Strong securitisation experience.
- Will have had experience with or exposure to development and deployment of financial and cash flow forecast modelling.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to work in constantly changing environments.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Strong attention to detail, business partnering and analysis skills.
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Mathew Lewis at Ambition on 03 8629 1033 for a confidential discussion.