Treasury Settlements Officer
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
Ambition Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with a fast growing FMCG client based in the inner suburbs. Our client has an urgent need for an experienced Treasury Settlements Officer who is available to join immediately on a three-month contract with the view to extension/permanency.
The role sits within the Treasury team and is accountable for ensuring timely and accurate confirmation and settlement of all financial transactions, whilst partnering with a diverse range of internal stakeholders.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Ensure settlement and confirmation of front office trades are recorded in treasury/commodity systems for Australia and New Zealand
- Ensure deal queues are authorised, settlement reports and payment preparation are accurate whilst adhering to all deadlines
- Complete daily reconciliations and statement balances
- Cash flow analysis
- Ad hoc duties as needed
Experience/Skills required to be considered:
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Commerce or Business
- Experience in settlements, reconciliations, reporting and cash flow analysis
- Manufacturing/FMCG experience would be highly regarded
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to engage with a diverse stakeholder group
The company is forecasting significant growth over the next three years, which could open up a host of opportunities for the right calibre of individual to wishes to develop and progress their career.
For a confidential discussion please contact Yasmin Appleby on 8629 1034 or alternatively 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.