|Salary:||100,000 - 120,000|
My client has continually refined their core business and gained a fantastic reputation as a leading business in their sector. Reporting directly into the Group Treasurer, you will be in charge with managing daily treasury activities in line with the overall policies and objectives of the division.
Main duties will be as follows:
- Collaborate with the business units in all aspects of FX Risk, FX exposure and reporting
- Liquidity reporting
- Completion of Hedge analysis for P&L reporting
- Monthly hedge accounting journals
- Ensure reconciliations are completed for all hedged transactions
- Ensure FX Policy and Procedures are compliant
- Preparation of the monthly treasury report / Consolidated Cash Flow Statement
- Timely and accurate provision of reporting requirements to management
- Worked within financial services or a large corporate business in a treasury function
- CA/CPA qualified with At least 5 yrs experience in a treasury function
- Proven track record dealing with Senior Stakeholders and Management.
- A proactive attitude and strong communication skills are also a must