|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$125000 per annum|
My client is a reputable ASX 200 Financial Services institution who seek a Senior Treasury Analyst in order to provide high level operational oversight and financial analysis to aid business decision making. There will be two positions made available within the Treasury function.
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, this position will see the successful candidate provide support to the Group in terms of structured debt and borrowing facilities, including associated trust and transactional arrangements.
The key responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Daily cash management requirements for the Group ensuring sufficient liquidity as and when required;
- Preparation of Group cash balances and forecasts, and handling of bank accounts;
- Oversee the operational requirements of the Group's funding platform in Australia and New Zealand including corporate debt borrowing facility, securitisation programmes, and other corporate treasury arrangements;
- Business improvement identification, making recommendations and implementing solutions;
- Ensure all payments are settled, invoice and documentation received, and a proper audit trail is maintained;
- Participate in hedging arrangements for the Group which includes interest rate management and cross-border hedging transactions; and
- Performing a leading role in the preparation of debt market investor presentations.
To be the successful candidate will ideally have had a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar business treasury analyst role in a banking/financial institution. Along with this, you will have had exposure to financial modelling for securitisation trusts, an understanding of treasury and financial markets and an understanding of structured finance, capital markets and/or corporate banking principles.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please call Andrew Douglas on 86291001 or APPLY NOW.