Training Consultant/Instructional Designer
|Location:||Petersham, New South Wales|
Joining the 'Systems and Corporate programs' team at a major Government sector, you will be involved in the development and delivery of learning and support solutions revolving around IT systems, corporate processes and conduct. This role will see you working within a large, complex organisation and potentially impacting up to 30,000 people.
- Delivering face-to-face training, tailored workshops or eLearning on a variety of topics.
- Develop online learning modules and resources for face-to-face training.
- Assist with the maintenance of existing resources and updating information where necessary.
- 3 to 6 years of experience in the Learning & Development sector, and thorough knowledge of the development and delivery process.
- The confidence and ability to train adult learners in an engaging and tailored way.
- The ability to get thoroughly familiar with new software functionality.
- Additionally, any of the following skills would benefit you in this role:
- Experience with Captivate, Storyline, Lectora, or Camtasia.
- Visual and graphic design
- Technical writing, quality assurance and/or proofreading
- Instructional Designer experience
Location: This role will predominantly be based in Petersham. You may be required to travel within NSW for short periods.
Day rate: To be confirmed.
Contract length: 6 months + possible extension.
Start date: The ideal candidate will be able to start in early or mid-January 2019 (7/1 or 14/1)
If this role sounds right for you, click APPLY now. Accepting applications until the 10th of December 2018.