|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
Six month contract for an engaging and pro-active Training Co-Ordinator to provide outstanding co-ordination and logistical support for a key Project team.
You will be working on a significant transformation project, joining a well-established and collaborative team full of Project Change specialists.
You will the key adminstrative and logistic cog, providing:
- Effective review and maintenance of adminstration systems and practices - attendance lists, training participants, training equipment
- Manage a large program team, co-ordinating travel, meetings, key training documents.
- Physical and technical set up for trainers.
- Other adminstrative and logistical support as required.
Your key skills and experience will include:
- Highly developed organisational and logstic skills.
- Excellent time management and pro-active approach.
- Ability to operate in a large project and program environment.
- Knowledge of a large educational organisation is beneficial.
if this sounds like you
Please hit APPLY to send me your details.
Senior Consultant - Business Transformation
292 486 216