Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
We are a global recruitment agency with offices throughout Australia, Asia and the UK. Operating for over 21 years, we are in an exciting period of growth and are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants for our Finance and Banking team in Sydney.
Things that you will love about us:
- Training: we have an in-house trainer who will take you through a fully comprehensive training program. The program involves a combination of classroom training, workshops, roleplays and on the job training with your manager. We recognise that learning takes time and that's why the program lasts for 8 weeks - giving you the time that you need to succeed
- Commission: our commission structure is uncapped, with the capacity to earn BIG money, giving you the opportunity to take control of your earning potential
- Incentives: we recognise that our employees are motivated by different things, that's why we offer a range of incentives, including breakfasts, lunches and holidays!
- Annual leave: when you work hard, you need time to relax too. We offer an extra day's annual leave for every year of service (up to a maximum of 25 days) PLUS an extra day off for your birthday
Initially you will focus on candidate management where you will:
- Source, screen and interview candidates
- Build candidate talent pools
- Own the candidate life cycle
You will then move onto client management which will involve:
- Building relationships with existing clients to generate future business
- Generating new business with new clients
- Managing the client relationship from start to finish
You will be:
- A graduate (desirable but not essential) with at least 1 year's work experience in either sales or customer service
- Outcome focused and results driven
- Highly resilient
- An effective negotiator
- Resourceful as you will relentlessly pursue leads and opportunities
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with strong self-awareness and social skills
Want to find out more?
If you are interested in joining Ambition, please apply online using the "apply now" button. Alternatively, if this doesn't sound like you BUT you know someone who might be interested, please provide me with their name and number and you could be eligible for a referral bonus of $200! You can contact me directly on 02 92 486262.