Trade Flow Support Analyst - MIFID II
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client, a well-known, global IB, is looking for a Trade Flow Support Analyst, with a deep understanding of MIFID II and OTC Trade Flows.
Working within a collaborative and innovative team, you will be part of an organisation that values diversity, inclusion and respect. You will be responsible for monitoring OTC trade-flows between systems and applications, focusing on MIFID II. You will be required to cover the London shift (6pm-3am):
- Trade surveillance, responsible for identifying blockages within tight, time-sensitive deadlines
- Monitoring blockages and managing escalation, adhering to procedures, following closely until a resolution
- UAT testing new products to ensure trade flows are not vulnerable to risk
- UAT testing new systems to ensure trade flows are not vulnerable to risk
- Regulatory reporting associated with MIFID II, Dodd-Frank Act and other jurisdiction within OTC regulations
The right candidate will need to have/be:
- An in-depth knowledge of OTC products and work-flows through various systems.
- An understanding of manual processes and dependencies of systems and data sources.
- Frequent engagement skills, with a confidence to liaise with stakeholders/teams at all levels.
- Problem solving abilities, with the skill to identify the root cause of an issue.
- Able to work shift London shift (6pm-3am) as well as public holidays.
- Strong knowledge of Global Markets, including work-flow, bookings, data flow, key processes, confirmation, settlements and reconciliations.
- Experience in Change methodologies.
- Confidence in judging and escalating issues.
- Able to think outside of the box, across various work-streams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
If you have the above skills/technical knowledge and experience, please apply.