Our client is a leading Financial Services firm based in the Sydney CBD. They are currently undergoing a Core GL and HR migration to Workday Financials and HCM and are seeking an experienced Test Lead to assist across this largescale implementation.
You will join the project team as a Test Lead/Deployment Lead with focus on assisting migrating of all data interfaces from the existing platform to new cloud solution.You must have prior experience with Workday ideally across Finance and HR.
- Commitment to team work as both a contributor and a leader
- You will be working with the Testing team to assist across the testing stratgey and assessing business readiness for go live.
- You will be responsible for working with the Testing team to manage the Workday implementation end to end and be accountable for the Testing outcomes
- Reviewing and signing off on the suite of Test Cases and managing the expectations and proving reports to the business stakeholders and Project sponsors.
- Work with the business analysts, project managers, and/or customers to clarify QA requirements
- Review and refine processes, guidelines and procedures in line with the company objectives.
- Mentor and guide less experienced Test Analysts within the team.
- Assist with planning, prioritisation and management of deliverables to meet project timelines.
- Draft and execute thorough, detailed, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Provide regular status against your test plans, including tracking current status and forecasts.
- Diagnose problems, perform root cause analysis and report bugs and enhancements to Development.
- Execute test suites during formal test periods for every Workday update.
- Good knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches (knowledge of Agile and Test Driven Development).
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- Should have experience in security as related to data integration QA.
- Should have strong experience in E2E and integration testing
- Should be able to drive the testing processes by collaborating with other team members
- Experience testing Workday application along with its integration to other applications is a plus
- Should have experience in designing sql scripts to validate data at back end for database validation testing
- Experience in accessibility testing and mobile testing is a plus
You must have:
- 5+ years' experience, and a proven track record as a Test Lead across planning and execution, with emphasis on data integration, and data quality
- Must have prior experience leading a testing team across testing stratgey and assessing business readiness for go live.
- Experience in data integration and configuration to 3rd party cloud-based applications, ideally with Workday financials and or Workday HCM.
- You must have prior experience in automating interphase testing, understanding data movement and ETL process
- An understanding of CICD and working within a cloud environment.
- Experience with forecasting and scheduling QA process and activities for the team
- Experience of test case creation and management and defect management
- Ability to write and execute automated tests
- Exposure to testing mobile
- Prior experience in GL Replacement or Base level domain knowledge in Accounting.
- Understanding of networking and security concepts as they relate to data integrations.
- Understanding of relational databases and integration services
Please hit apply if you have what it takes or contact Amy Shah on 92486214