Test Automation Engineer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Our client is an innovative FinTech firm seeking an experienced QA to assist across some cutting edge projects.
You must have strong Automation Testing experience. You must be available up a maximum of two weeks notice and have full work rights in Australia (Aus PR/Citizenship).
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute test automation using open source tools
- Identify, record, and document defects
- Develop and apply automated testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Remediate existing end-to-end automated regression testing suites and develop an overall strategy
- for test automation
- Track and report on quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
You must have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- 5+ years Automation Testing experience using Selenium Web Driver, BDD and Python coding language.
- Experience setting up automation frameworks from scratch.
- Experience with Performance Testing is a plus.
- Exposure to CICD (Concepts in Continuous Integration & Deployment) world is beneficial.
- Some exposure to a FinTech enviroment as well as knowledge of wealth management financial services products.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools such as jbehave, serenity, selenium, and restassured (or similar)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and the ability to work effectively in a collaborative
- environment - both in the context of the engineering team, as well as with the greater organisation
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Hit apply if you have what it takes. Please feel free to give Amy Shah a call on 92486214 for more information.