Test Automation Engineer
|Location:||Chatswood, New South Wales|
- Build comprehensive test plans, test cases and test automation
- Develop and apply and coordinate automated testing processes
- Track and report on quality assurance metrics, such as defect densities, open defect counts and documents
- Remediate existing end-to-end automated regression testing suites and develop an overall strategy for test automation
- 5+ years Automation Testing experince.
- Strong API testing experience.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with automated testing tools such as jbehave, serenity, selenium, and rest-assured (or similar)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is an advantage
- Understand of Agile methodologies and the ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Experience within the FS ideally payments sector would be good to have
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject