C# Developer (Automation testing )
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$100000.00 - AU$120000.00 per annum|
About your role:
The client is looking for a proficient software developer, with a focus on test automation, end to end understanding and investigatory skills, business analysis and ensuring smooth release processes amongst other things. You will assist in 2nd line production support, ensuring they always have sufficient code quality, work closely with developers to ensure test coverage and practices are observed, working with the developer or independently to achieve end to end coverage.
About your role:
- Ensure all new features have as much coverage as needed to mitigate against failures or regression.
- At least 2 dedicated years of test automation experience, setting up and/or maintaining and improving automation frameworks
- Maintain existing test cases for reference and further documentation as needed and where possible migrate to the automation framework.
- Excellent coding skills, with experience creating and maintaining automation frameworks and scripts. Experience with Selenium WebDriver testing framework using C# and .Net
- Experience with agile and working in agile teams and projects
- Troubleshooting, support, and resolution of production issues
- Experience with MVC and be familiar with OO patterns (i.e. layers, dependency injection, inheritance, abstraction etc.)
- You are either a QA person who knows C# development and Selenium - or you are a C# Developer who can test/QA using Selenium
- You enjoy production support.
- You have gained significant experience as a QA Tester and have well developed automation testing experience and can immediately be able to assist the team