Test Ananlyst (FX)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Test Analyst (FX Exposure)
Our client, a well renowned financial services organisation, based within the heart of Melbourne CBD, is seeking a seasoned Test Analyst with strong business acumen with previous FX exposure looked upon favourably.
Critical to your success in this role is your exceptional communications skills and your proven ability to quickly build working relationships across various stakeholder groups - including technical staff and project managers.
This role is a permanent position.
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- 5 years of Testing experience coupled with tertiary or industry qualification (e.g. ITIL, ISTQB, CAT)
- Excellent communications (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced working within an Agile delivery environment, incl the use of JIRA.
- Previous experience within a financial or banking organisation.
- Proven experience across manual and automated testing, including associated tools.
- Proven end to end testing capabilities including: Test automation, Performance / load / stress, Accessibility, Interoperability, System, Functional, Integration, Regression, UAT.
- The ability to create strong testing artefacts, e.g. test cases, etc.
- Defect management, including monitoring and reporting.
- Highly developed problem-solving skills, a proactive attitude and an innovative mind.
- Understanding of infrastructure in a complex IT landscape.
- FX experience / money markets exposure.
If this opportunity is something that would be of interest to you please hit 'APPLY' or call Daniel Naidoo on 03 8629 1015