Test Analyst / Test Lead
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- Being an integral part of the Enterprise Testing Team, working on the migration project, the Test Analyst is required to work within the Testing Team organisational objectives framework.
- Known deviations to the guidelines and processes are acceptable on a case by case basis; all planned deviation(s) must have prior discussion and agreement with the Project Manager.
- Although System Testing, System Integration Testing and Joint System Integration Testing with external parties is the primary responsibility, from time to time the Test Analyst is required to carry out other activities such as Non-Functional and Technical Testing, and provide support to the Operations Team such as UAT and Transition Testing.
About your experience:
- Tertiary qualification in either IT, Engineering, Business or equivalent business experience
- +5 year's IT or Business Testing industry experience
- +2 year's Financial Services industry experience
- Exposure and knowledge to Superannuation, Unit Registry or Platform Services
- Previous experience creating test plan, test requirements traceability matrix and test reporting
- Previous experience testing web and online systems, desktop install application, mobile application, ETL or within an ESB architecture environment
- Previous TDD experience
- Ability to work autonomously to facilitate and lead test planning, preparation, execution, defect triage, and working closely with the BA, Development and Testing Teams
- Previous testing experience within a Project or BAU capacity
- Previous SDLC experience within an Agile or Waterfall testing environment
- Previous experience working within an onshore offshore team arrangement
- Proficient in the use of source control and test management software e.g. HP-ALM, JIRA, Zephyr