Test Analyst - LoadRunner
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
We're currently working with the Queensland Government on a long-term (24 months) SAP Performance Test project, and are seeking several Testers to come on board in the imminent future. Please see further details outlined below;
The purpose of the LoadRunner Subject Matter Expert is to support the activities performed by the Performance Assurance Team (PAT) which is part of the Systems Administrations and Operations team.
The role provides the Test Manager planning, preparation and undertaking Performance Testing for the Integrated Workforce Management (iWFM) Project releases.
The iWFM project is included in the Workforce Management Solutions and Operations business unit. PAT uses the HP LoadRunner tool to carry out the required tasks therefore specialist LoadRunner skills are a must for the role.
The successful candidate will be required to fulfil the responsibilities of this role in accordance with the Queensland public service value to which Queensland Health is aligned.
Within that context, the key responsibilities of the role are:
* Work with SAP and Workbrain Functional Experts together with Business Stakeholders to develop Performance Test Scripts using the HP LoadRunner tool. Specialist LoadRunner skills are required for this role;
* Assist SAP and Workbrain Functional Experts to prepare test data for performance testing;
* Backup load test scripts, scenarios and results to a safe store;
* Provide advice and assistance with the development of a performance assurance testing strategy
* Provide advice and assistance with the development of performance assurance test plans
* Oversee the performance assurance testing process and perform quality assurance checks to ensure a consistent and thorough approach;
* Assist with the set-up of any specific performance assurance tests or test environments where necessary; and
* Assist with the analysis of test results and make recommendations for problem resolution
* Shakeout and trouble shoot LoadRunner scripts
* Sign off that the scripts used are fair and reasonable for performance test purposes
* Deliver reports and analysis on the outcomes of the performance assurance tests and make recommendations to senior Payroll staff.
For more details, and to discuss rates and start dates please contact Suzanne Charnley on 07 3009 6142