|Location:||Ultimo, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
The client is a large Govt organisation seeking two Test analysts to assist across a significant program within the transformation sitting within the Corporate Enterprise workstream implementing a new student managment solution as a Service.
This role will have a major focus on test requirements gathering and analysis, test scenarios identification, test cases creation and maintenance, test execution, defect resolution and testing progress reporting.
The Test Analyst will ensure that testing engagements are successfully carried out:
- Data Migration testing
- User Acceptance testing
- System integration testing
- Functional Testing
The Test Analyst will work within a team of SME, Technical, Business Analysts and business resources to delivery testing outcomes.
- Preparation of Test Objective Matrices - converting the user stories/use cases, functional and technical specifications, business and technical requirements into test requirements for System Integration, User Acceptance, Operational Acceptance and Regression testing
- Test Estimates - preparation of test effort estimates based on analysis of the test requirements as required by the Program Test Manager
- Test Plans - Contribute to the preparation of test plans for a given test phase, based on the available project documentation (requirements, functional and technical specifications, user stories/use cases/wireframes, etc.)
- Test Data - identification and sourcing of the required test data for a given set of test cases
- Test Cases - preparation of test cases for a given test phase based on the Test Objective Matrices
- Test execution - execution of test cases, capture of defects and s
- Reporting - recording of test execution results, testing progress, issues and risks encountered
You must have:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working as a Test Analyst across the testing lifecycle: Sprint testing, Systems testing, SIT, UAT Support, OAT
- Must have prior education sector experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' data migration and system integration testing on project/programs utilising Enterprise Service Bus middleware and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Proven experience with On-Premise to Cloud Integration Testing
- Experience in using JIRA and HP Quality Centre for test management, defects management and requirements management
- Strong knowledge of web, mobile and cloud technologies, including web services and internet protocols: (HTTP/XML/LDAP/REST/SAML)
- Test analysis including requirements analysis, technical specification analysis, modelling system behaviour, investigative testing
- Experience testing Web Services usual manual and automated testing approaches
- Tertiary qualification in a related field, or equivalent experience
- Self-starters with the ability to work autonomously at times and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
Please hit apply to be considered for this role. You will contacted if your profile has been shortlisted for this role. If not your CV will be retained on file for any other suitable roles. Appreciate your patience through the screening process.