Test Analyst | $75k - 85k p.a. | Hobart
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$85000.00 per annum|
My client is a fast-growing IT Software Vendor, established 15 years ago. As a result of securing new business, they are scaling up their project delivery teams, including building a strong core team of testers.
You will work with a motivated team of testers, utilising a automation testing framework and the latest technologies. The projects involve web based portals, web services, real-time reporting and alert services.
This role is based in Hobart, so you must be prepared to relocate. On the plus side, you could save a lot of money moving to Hobart (living costs are cheap!).
My client is looking for a sharp, bright individual who can take initiative, and creatively solve problems.
- conduct both manual and automated testing
- implement quality testing methods
- provide expert advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and recommendations to the Test Manager
- review technical and business design requirements produced by the project and vendors
In order to be successful for this role, the following aspects would be desirable:
- Strong oral and written communication skills, an ICT related degree, know the full SDLC
- Strong knowledge of Agile testing methodologies, e.g. context-driven testing, TDD, BDD
- self-motivation, detail orientation, takes initiative and able to multi-task in a problem solving environment
- Agile and Atlassian tool knowledge (e.g. JIRA)
- ISTQB certification
Sound like an interesting opportunity? Then APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 for a chat. Job Ref 94086.
Have you worked with, or know, a junior/graduate tester? Feel free to share the other opportunity with my client: https://www.seek.com.au/job/33782178