A leading professional services firm are on the lookout for an experienced Technology Trainer to be part of an exciting project within the firm's IT department. This role will assist with the delivery of the User Experience project and will take responsibility for the successful implementation of a new fleet of laptops, including providing timely and professional training and support to users.
- Schedule and deliver classroom training sessions and follow up support services to partners and staff in the use of new laptop hardware and new software applications.
- Assist in the physical set-up of new equipment for staff once their laptop and peripherals have been issued.
- Assist the Training and Service Desk teams with admin duties as required.
- Ensure that an exceptional training and support experience is provided to partners and staff.
- Work closely with the User Experience Program team to align training content and delivery to the Program's objectives and outcomes.
- Previous experience in a similar role, including user training
- Highly developed skills in the use of applications, especially Microsoft applications
- Ability to understand application problems and be able to troubleshoot to find solutions for such problems
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Previous law firm experience highly advantageous
If you would like the opportunity to join an organisation renowned for their excellent culture and be part of an exciting project, please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!